Friday, March 13, 2009

Incomplete Songs (if you want to check 'em out): Sledgehammer and Straight Jacket Keelhauled <--- EDIT: now complete!

Hi again, I have two work-in-progress songs by The Fall of Troy here. I figured I'd put them up here just for the heck of it. I know know one has read this yet, but if I help out one person learn a Fall of Troy Song better than anyone else (other than Thomas Erak himself), then I will be happy.

I am trying to make these tabs as accurate as possible, so if you notice any mistakes, please let me know, and If I agree with the correction I will make it. If anyone wants one of these tabs before the other, PLEASE POST otherwise I'll just work on both of them at my own leisure. Also remember that I will request tabs, so keep that in mind.

Sledgehammer (incomplete): http://www.mediafire.com/?oowjewozowq

Straight Jacket Keelhauled (now complete!): http://www.mediafire.com/?td3gyztngwq

If anyone who has read this enjoys my work, please spread the word! I will be putting Guitar Pro/Midi versions of my original songs soon, and eventually actual recordings (once I copyright them and such). Also if you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know! Leave a comment or email more or do whatever you want! I want people to be involved with the work I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment