Thursday, May 7, 2009

Songs To Be Worked On (when I get the time to) ...

Just thought I'd make a list of song requests I've received to show that I haven't forgotten about you! I've actually been working a lot on my own music right now, and will be releasing a (really) rough demo soon, so I haven't really had time to work on tabbing, unfortunately. Anyway, here is a little list of song requests (in no particular order) that I have received that I will work on once I have the time:

The Fall of Troy:
Battleship Graveyard*
What Sound Does a Mastodon Make?
Ghostship Part I**
Seattlantis
The Circus That Has Brought Us Back To These Nights (Yo Chocola)

Dance Gavin Dance:
Lemon Meringue Tie
Alex English
Caviar

The Faceless:
The Ancient Covenant
Planetary Duality parts 1 and 2

Horse the Band:
Crippled by Pizza***

*Battleship Graveyard doesn't have any real recording yet, only videos on YouTube, so it may be tough for me to tab this one, and it also may change when TFoT's new album is released.
**I may end up doing "Chapter I: Introverting Dimensions" for this one because it is the newest version of this song, or maybe I will do both, who knows :)
***I will do both the guitar AND keyboard parts for this, as I was originally a piano/keyboard player

Whew! That's a lot. I don't want people to think I'm gonna flake out on this; I really do want to tab these songs! And I promise that I will! You can even feel free to email me to bug me to hurry up on a particular song if you want, I wont mind!

On a side note, for those who are curious, I have a little myspace for my music. Right now it only has a little MIDI keyboard song I wrote a while ago, but I will be putting clips of my music up soon! Also, I don't have a set band name for anything at the time, so the current URL is: www.myspace.com/testytestband

2 comments:

  1. Request: Lower Definition - the ventriloquist

    Rx Bandits - Breakfast Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my life saver man, haha. I have a request for one tab. It's called A Night at the Spleen by Closure in Moscow.

    They aren't as crazy as The Fall of Troy but they are still really good, you might like them.

    ReplyDelete