Friday, March 13, 2009

First Post! We Better Learn to Hotwire a Uterus by The Fall of Troy!

Okay, I just made this blog moments ago, so I'm just kind of testing this out. This is my first full The Fall of Troy Guitar Pro tab. This tab is VERY accurate, more accurate than you'll find on most tab sites! Here is the link to the file; it is in gp5 format (if you want gp4 or midi, just let me know and I will gladly upload those as well :D):

http://www.mediafire.com/?inzdwztkwyz

I know that NO ONE knows about this yet, but I'll just throw this out there because I want to be put to work: If you have any The Fall of Troy songs, or songs my any progressive rock/hardcore/technical metal/mathcore/math rock bands, PLEASE let me know, I will be more than happy to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment